Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday

 Today was good.  Oliver had a basketball game this morning.  Randy and Terri came and watched which was fun.  We went to McDonald's afterwards for a snack.  Isaac slept in so we picked him up to go to McDonald's.  He was super tired and just have stayed up late.  We were going to work on added a fort on top of Oliver's bed but he didn't want to go to the store.  So Casey worked on taxes and I sewed which was fun.  Ruth went and played with her friend Emily.  Randy and Kelly came by because Kelly's truck wasn't working great.  They worked on it for a while.  I took Tony on a walk and it was a beautiful day.  Isaac had a basketball game and Randy and Terri came to that also.  They lost but it was a good game.  We made a chocolate mousse pie to do a family activity.  Anyway we are excited to meet up tomorrow.  We will probably leave around 3:30.  I will text you.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...