Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday

 My day was good. I had a dentist appointment this morning and I only had one cavity so yeah. I am going back next week to get it fixed. I am also getting a mouth guard because apparently I grind my teeth at night. I just went back to work after. After work I ran to Park City and it was crazy traffic there. Even though Sundance went online they didn't announce it soon enough so people already had reservations that they couldn't cancel so they still came. Then I came home and had a quick dinner and then played the occulus with Ruth. It was fun. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...