Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday

 Thanks for having us yesterday.  It was a really fun day and it was good to visit.  Thank you.  Today was busy and crazy.  I walked this morning then ran to my meeting.  Casey has training all week so he worked all day to prepare for it.  Church was ok.  Isaac is getting good at passing the sacrament.  Oliver's teacher is in our Ward and she talked to me after church about how to help Oliver focus better.  She said he is doing a lot better and only cried once in January so that is good to hear.  We went to the park with Tony after and it was a lot of fun.  It was a pretty but cold day.  Tony loves to run after balls.  We came home and did homework then watched Clifford the big red dog, it's a new movie.  I actually took some pictures.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...