Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday

 Casey had to get up early again for training.  I slept in and walked Ruth to school and took the long way home for my walk.  Isaac wasn't feel well this morning so he stayed home.  He slept in till lunch.  I think yesterday was too busy and wore him out.  We did homework this afternoon and he did a lot better doing it.  I hope we are on an upturn.  Me and Ruth got some color by numbers this morning and worked on that all morning and this evening.  They are fun to do.  It was a beautiful day and the little kids played in the backyard after school.  Karen bought up angry birds which was really nice and it is a fun game.  Thank you.  Casey and Oliver had activity days tonight.  Casey said the boys were wild.  Next week they are making the school day shorter because their are having a high absentee rate and it will give the teachers more time to get things together for the missing students.  It is only 40 minutes early.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...