Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday

 It was freezing this morning.  I got up to walk and then didn't go.  I did make it to exercise class which was fun.  Isaac was upset this morning so we were late getting to school.  Ruth wanted to go to the hobby lobby so we walked around after exercise class.  It was is the shorter schedule today and I didn't mess it up. The kids rode and I walked Tony to pick up Isaac from orchestra.  There were some tears but the way home was nice and the sun felt good.  Oliver hasn't been paying attention great so he had extra homework tonight.  Isaac had basketball practice but was upset so he didn't go.  I don't know what was going on with him today.  Casey wants to start running so me and him went shopping.  We got him some shoes and an outfit.  It will be fun for him.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...