Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday

 I love Dear Evan Hansen.  I didn't know it was on Netflix's, I will have to watch it.  That is fun.  It is so cold I can't walk in the morning.  Today was better than yesterday.  I was so mad today though which wasn't great.  I told Oliver is he didn't pay attention and had to bring his math home he had to do the dishes.  I told Isaac if he cried when he did his homework he couldn't go to the basketball game.  He was calm and got it done in twenty minutes.  I felt better after that and was glad everyone was happy and successful today.  Isaac went to a Utah state basketball game.  I think they are so fun and was jealous he got to go.  He had a really fun time and is happy.  He is going skiing with his school tomorrow and he is so excited.  I am also jealous he gets to ski.  Ruth was cute today.  She made herself a chart and when she does something good she makes a box.  When it is all full she gets an erase.  She thought and made the whole thing.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...