Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday

 My day was good. It is still super cold here, but there is hope. They say Friday will be warmer so I just have to hold out til then. Work is just the usual. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I am being lazy and taking the whole day off. After work I came home and worked on my paper for a while. I got the background section pretty much done. Next I was going to work on the literature review section. I am going to do it on selection and statical biases. I figured I could find a bunch of articles on that. Robin I hope that everyone gets feeling better soon at your house. Since Luna isn't acting too sick I wouldn't be too worried about it. The test are only about 60% accurate anyway. If you need anything let me know. I hope that everyone had a great Wednesday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...