Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday

 I grind my teeth too Karen but the just had cheap generic mold I can use.  I hate then though, I should try again.  Today was good.  Me and Ruth went grocery shopping and walked around the hobby lobby.  I walked Tony when she was at school.  I studied and sewed a bit also.  I made me and Ruth matching bags which was huge.  Ruth had dance class but usually we have to run to get there but with the shorter school day we had an hour better which was nice.  Charlotte, Mandy and Craig sent the kids a gift from Disneyland.  It was really sweet of them.  Oliver got a backpack for his spider robot.  Isaac got a Star wars jacket.  Ruth got a Disneyland sweater and a cute purse.  I really liked it.  Casey stayed late and ran on the treadmill at work.  He said it was boring.  I am going to get the josh Groban tickets tomorrow morning.  I am so excited for the concert.

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...