Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday

 My day has been good. They needed more room for packaging so engineering had to move all our old prototype parts out and go through them and see what we could get rid of. I spent most of the morning doing that. It wasn't too bad of a job, but the parts were dusty, so my allergies sucked. Then I just worked on drawing changes in the afternoon. After work I came home on worked on my operations management homework. I still have one chapter to read and a quiz to take this weekend, but I have run out of motivation, so I am going to do it tomorrow. I am also going to work on my capstone project and get the "research section of my paper done. At least that is the plan. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...