Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday

 I worked from home today. I was upset this morning with emails and calls saying I had to do things right now. Me and Isaac must have been under a bad moon. We took dad to the doctor this afternoon and she thinks he had a virus and it is going to take a couple more weeks to clear up and then he should be fine. Just stay on a light diet for awhile. We got done and decided to meet Karen for dinner it was nice to visit. Man it is cold. Rachel be careful Wednesday is suppose to be bitter cold. Your hair might freeze again. Luna is a goer for sure. Wait until she finds your upstairs. She will play for hours there. Stairs are fascinating. I am going into work tomorrow to cover for someone. Her mom died. She was 93. Everyone have a nice1st day of February

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...