Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday

 Today was good.  We got up early and got Isaac ready for skiing.  He was so excited.  He had a fun time but was tired.  He wouldn't tell me alot other than it was fun.  Casey left his car at work so I drove him this morning.  Exercise class was so fun today and I always feel so much better going.  We met Casey for lunch and we were the first customer.  Ruth thought that was fun.  I walked Tony after I dropped Ruth off.  We cleaned the little kids rooms after school and hung up laundry.  I am sorry Luna has covid.  That is nice you can work at home.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...