Wednesday, March 16, 2022

banished

I took Luna into daycare today. I guess she started coughing around lunch time, so I had to go pick her up. Since she was coughing I had to get a covid test for her so we don't have to be out for 10 day. So I made a doctor's appointment. She luckily was negative. So I am working from home tomorrow. We we will see if we can go back Friday or not. Then we went on a walk and by the time we finished dinner and cleaned up it was bed time. Luna didn't want to sleep. So I put her in bed with me and I put in sleepy fish on YouTube. It worked but I'm afraid to move her. So I thought I would blog before I moved the wild monkey :)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...