Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday

 Today was good and I did more which felt normal which is nice.  I went to exercise class.  I didn't do much but it was nice to go.  We walked Ruth to school and it was a pretty day.  I didn't walk the long way home but Tony did get a walk.  I went and got more sleeping medicine.  Isaac had orchestra and after I picked him up we went to the park to try Oliver's rocket.  It is really nice and works well.  It is perfect for kids.  Thanks guys.  Then the kids played and played at the park.  We came home and did homework.  Oliver was upset doing his homework but he got it done.  I sprayed his coat with the no chewing spray this morning.  He said he noticed but didn't chew it because he has broken the habit.  I go to the hand doctor in the morning.  Casey is taking the boys to school and Ruth to work with him.  She is so excited and talked about is all night.  Love you guys.

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...