Thursday, March 17, 2022

Big busy day

 I went to work and then met grandpa and Isaac's class for a field trip. We had a good time and it was a bit nippy but not too bad. I went back to work and then after work we met up with the gumm gang. The Mexican restaurant where Julie use to live was closing and we thought we go one last time. Everyone in the world thought the same thing. We stayed 90 minutes and still was waiting so left and went to Applebee's. Crazy. I am glad Luna is feeling better. Is is so cute. Karen that is fun you found a new game. I still have a headache. Wish that would go away. Enjoy your Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...