Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday

 Today was good.  I went to exercise class and we did yoga.  I couldn't do very much and I kept thinking of the it crowd when he says I'm disabled.  We walked Ruth to school and I helped in her class.  She was having a hard time doing her writing so we will have to practice more.  The kids were going to play at Emily's house but we reschedule for tomorrow.  So the boys walked home. I got a call for a lady and Oliver had gotten stuck in the mud in the canal behind the school.  Isaac was having a hard time getting him out.  So I went down and picked them up.  It was nice of her to call and I am glad they remembered our phone number.  Oliver had a music performance in Providence.  We were late for the practice and their were ten millions kids there.  Oliver felt like he wasn't dressed nice enough so we skipped it.  We walked around the art show and colored for a bit. It was fun.  We can home and the kids played outside until it was dark.  I was going to go to ladies night for exercise class but i wasn't feeling it so I stayed home.  I probably should have gone.  Oliver made me a flower and left it on my pillow.  It was sweet of him.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...