Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday

 I am glad you guys all met up and had a fun day.  Good luck cleaning and looking for a house.  We had a good day.  We all slept in a bit.  The kids went over to play at Emily's house.  They have a new bunny.  Me and Casey went out to lunch just us and that was fun.  We spent the rest of the day in the backyard.  We cleaned up all the garbage and toys.  Casey worked on the treehouse.  I cleaned up the raspberries.  Isaac brought over the wheelbarrow and Oliver helped me.  It is nice the have nice weather and be outside.  I also cleaned the house.  I haven't been great at keeping up on it so it feels nice now.   Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...