Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday

 I had a doctor's appointment for my hand this morning.  They took an x-ray and everything looks good.  They molded by golden brace to fit the pins.  It is nicer to wear.  Isaac had a headache and stayed home.  Casey took Oliver to school and Ruth to work with him.  She was so excited he had her stay for a meeting.  I walked Tony and then took them a business lunch.  Me and Isaac hung out this afternoon.  We went to the park afternoon school with Tony.  He had fun going after balls. I was colder today. It started raining around dinner time.  Ruth's beam came and she loves it.  She also had tumbling.  She is doing pretty good at it.  She was so grumpy on the way home because she was tired.  Isaac worked on getting caught up in math so he wasn't able to go to young men's.  Casey is working late tonight.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...