Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wednesday

 I am sorry Luna is sick.  I am glad she doesn't have covid.  My hand is more sore with this new brace maybe because I can move everything more.  I went to exercise class and it felt so good and was fun.  I dyed my hair and that felt good also.  I met Casey for lunch and it was good to see him.  Oliver has been reading his Calvin and Hobbes book and he wants more independence like Calvin.  He says Calvin is 6 and can walk without his Mom.  So he walked home from school by himself.  Isaac and orchestra and Ruth went to Emily's to play.  Emily got a new bunny and wanted to show Ruth.  Isaac worked on his chocolate rocket.  His first one didn't look great but we have a better one.  Thanks for talking to him Mom and Dad.  We did homework for most of the night.  Casey is working late again. Isaac is excited for his field trip tomorrow.  Thanks for going Mom and Dad.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...