We had a quiet day. It was weird to spring ahead because all the clocks just changed. I sure had a nice time yesterday. We did got to Walmart to get trash bags and cvs to get drugs. Other than that just took it easy. Everyone have a nice Monday. It will be off all week with the daylight savings. Love mom
Sunday, March 13, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
My day was good. There were a lot of meetings today, but I made it through. After work me and dad got McDonald's for dinner (we saved t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment