Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday

 Congratulations Karen.  You have worked so hard and are so smart.  That is exciting.  We had a good day.  I went to exercise class and we did yoga which is nice.  I went on a field trip with Ruth to a farm.  She was so excited to ride in the bus.  She was so happy and we had a fun time.  They showed the kids how to milk a cow and we looked at baby animals.  We made it back in time for me to watch the Greenville talent show.  Isaac's was really cute and he did a good job.  All the kids did so good and everyone in the crowd was so supportive.  The cheered for everyone.  It was fun to watch.  Oliver played with his friend after school.  Isaac took Tony on a walk which was nice of him.  Ruth had a soccer game and she did good.  Someone kicked her twice so her leg was sore.  Casey didn't have to work late so he made popcorn and we watched a movie.  I will text tomorrow when we leave.  See you tomorrow 

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...