Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday

I had all intentions to go into the office today. When I dropped off Luna when I got back in the car I had a coughing fit. I went to the gas station to get a drink and it was a disaster. I couldn't stop coughing and my eyes were watering. So I decided to work from home. I called the doctor and he prescribed me a steroid. Jeramy took the day off so he ran and got the medicine for me. It hyped me up so I felt anxious after. I couldn't win.then we got the keys to the house so that was fun. I took one of Jeramy relaxy gummy s so hopefully I sleep tonight. Tomorrow I took the day off. So it will be nice to get some things moved over. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...