Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wednesday

 I am glad you checked out good Karen.  You take good care of yourself.  Congratulations on signing papers Robin.  That is exciting.  Today was good for us.  Isaac stayed home with a sore throat.  He worked on his homework and was really kind today.  I was gone a lot and felt bad but he seemed ok.  I went to exercise class and we were doing exercises with a partner.  Mine was really nice to modify everything to be one handed.  Then we put the weight bands around our waists one ran and the other pulled for resistance.  When I was my turn to run the band snapped and smacked us.  My poor partner had a big welt across her stomach and I felt bad.  Ruth had a dentist appointment to fix some cavities.  I had to check her out twenty minutes early.  Oliver wanted to come too so I checked him out also.  Me and Oliver read at the dentist and that was nice.  Ruth did a really good job and was so brave.  She had a soccer game.  She felt to going and played really well.  The boys had activity days.  They had a fire in our backyard and roasted hotdogs and marshmallows.  Isaac skipped young men's because of his sickness.  Casey was feel a little better and made it back to work.  Good luck everyone.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...