Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday

 Sunday's are always busy.  I had two meetings this morning and then we went to church.  I had two callings filled which was really nice.  It was Tony's second birthday today.  Isaac made him pumpkin peanut butter bones this morning.  He loves them.  Then after church we took him to the park and threw the ball.  It was pretty cold but he loved it.  I got him a water bottle that had a bowl thing at the end.  He drank the whole thing and I think we will use it a lot.  Casey worked and when he came home we worked on the tree house for a while.  He is getting the railing put up.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...