Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday

 Thank you Mom and Dad for coming up.  We had such a fun day.  Thank you again.  We went to dinner at tandoori oven and it tasted really good.  The girls were able to go shopping at the mall.  We got perfume, hand soap and some clearance shirts that were really cute.  We also were able to go to zuchers and looks around.  They have fun things.  Isaac's concert went really well and we were able to sit right behind him.  Their is so many kids playing.  The videos I took were too long.  I will works on shorting them.  I love you guys and thanks for everything.  Good luck tomorrow Karen and Robin.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...