Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wednesday

We signed all the paperwork today. It went well and everything went through ok. We get our keys to the house tomorrow. Jeramy has the day off but I am working. After we signed the papers we went to Taylorsville. Jeramys nephew is letting us borrow his truck. So that was sweet of him. Then we came home and I worked. Jeramy had to go renew his license since his birthday is next Month. Then after he had a dentist appointment to clean his teeth. Our dentist is up the street from doTERRA. So we picked up Luna and went to the dentist. Then we went to chubbys it's a hamburger place. It was a day. I'm glad Isaacs concert was fun. I hope your doctor goes well Karen. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...