Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday

 I had computer troubles this morning so I didn't work much. My new charging cable came to ight so that is a good step. We took dad to the heart doctor and they explained that heart surgery. I am not sold. We are going to take the blood thinners for a couple of weeks because he has to take them for 2 months after the surgery. Make sure he doesn't bleed with them. We drove up to Logan and saw Isaacs concert. I was so glad we went. He was so happy. He loves to play. Good luck tomorrow robin on your signings. You are going to feel a lot better when we can unpack boxes. Luna is a doll. Good luck Karen tomorrow. Dad is around if you want to go to lunch. Wow tomorrow is a huge day for Lewis bunch. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...