Friday, May 27, 2022

Friday

 I was a warm day today.  I didn't wear a jacket on my walk this morning and it was nice.  It looked like rain and Alexia said it was to rain so the kids wore long pants.  They chained Lobo up next door and he was crying at night and this morning.  I haven't heard him all afternoon so I am not sure what is going on.  We did yoga at exercise class and that always feels good.  Me and Ruth ran to WinCo and Oliver called and didn't feel good at school.  We picked him up on the way home.  Poot thing threw up in the car and a couple times at home.  He must have a stomach bug.  We watched star wars while Ruth was at school and I fell asleep.  It was hot after school so we just played video games.  I had physical therapy and it was fine.  I have a couple more exercises to do.  Tomorrow we are fixing the back fence by the grapes.  The dog did break this part it has been broken for a couple weeks and needs to fixed.  The grapes are all dead and are by the fence so me and Casey cut it all down.  Casey went and got some posts so we can start tomorrow morning.  Andy said he will help which is really nice him.  I am sorry your grapes are gone Robin.  They have been their forever.  I took a after picture but the one of Robin's didn't save.  Everyone enjoy you Saturday.  I hope Jeremy has a fun birthday weekend.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...