Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday

 I agree about the fence.  He has been jumping over it today so that is minimizing the damage.  He spend all night in our backyard.  We took him home this morning and he just came right back.  The dog's slept all day and were quiet.  At dinner the neighbor called and I brought Lobo over.  He came back like four time and I just kept bring him back to their house.  So I hope they find something that works.  Thursdays are slower and that is nice.  I cleaned the house this morning.  After school it was hot and the kids wanted a water slide and water balloons.   So we went and got some.  Isaac got a headache and didn't feel good so we are saving everything for tomorrow.  After dinner we cleaned up the yard and out the sun shade on the deck.  It is so nice.  I ordered new shoes and they came today.  I don't have good traction on my old shoes and was worried I would fall.  These new ones have really good grip and they feel nice.  I go back to physical therapy tomorrow.  It hurts and I am not looking forward to it.  I almost forgot this morning the school was selling used Chromebooks for $25 and you could get two.  So I went and got them.  They will be so nice for the kids to use.  I was excited.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...