Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday

 I love your flowers Robin, they look so pretty.  Good job.  Don't worry about coming up tomorrow.  I wouldn't come up if you are Dad aren't feeling well.  I am sorry about your eyes.   Have a cold also.  I walked Tony this morning and it was really cold.  We did 90s & 2000s for exercise class and it was alot of fun.  It reminded me of college.  We made lip gloss.  Ruth was excited.  Ruth didn't feel great.  She slept downstairs and fell off the couch so she didn't sleep well.  I had her go to school anyway.  I went to physical therapy.  I learned a lot and it hurt to move my fingers.  My grip is really weak on my left hand.  I am glad to get some help.  Oliver had a market at school where everyone sold things and the had to lay rent and bills.  He sold doughnuts and erasers.  He had a fun time.  We went to the library after school because Oliver wanted a book.  Isaac didn't want to go so we dropped him off home.  We are going to start going once a week again.  Isaac practiced the violin and we picked a song out to learn.  Ruth fell asleep all evening.  Isaac didn't want a frozen pizza so he made a pasta bake.  He made up a recipe and it turned out really good.  I hope everyone feels better.  Take a ton of vitamin c.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...