I feel the same as robin about the fence. It is their dog and it was fine before he showed up. I think the back neighbors should help you fix that side also. I think that is funny that Luna loves real food. They don't like baby food too long. They want what everyone has. I wish she would get some teeth. Karen I am sorry you had an allergy shot they are miserable. Work was good one more day and then the inspection is done. It is super busy for my bosses and they are tired. I am ready for the long weekend. We hooked up with the gumm gang. It is Kay's birthday on Tuesday. She is going to be 72. Dads stomach wasn't great and he didn't eat much. We came home and just vegged. Everyone have a great friday. Love mom
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment