Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday

 I feel the same as robin about the fence. It is their dog and it was fine before he showed up. I think the back neighbors should help you fix that side also. I think that is funny that Luna loves real food. They don't like baby food too long. They want what everyone has. I wish she would get some teeth. Karen I am sorry you had an allergy shot they are miserable. Work was good one more day and then the inspection is done. It is super busy for my bosses and they are tired. I am ready for the long weekend. We hooked up with the gumm gang. It is Kay's birthday on Tuesday. She is going to be 72. Dads stomach wasn't great and he didn't eat much. We came home and just vegged. Everyone have a great friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...