Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday

 My eyes were a lot better today so I went to work. I was glad I did because joint commission showed up. It is a huge government inspection certification that will go all week. We did go to WinCo after work and get bread. Rachel I am so glad that tumbling went well. I am sorry we missed it. I wish we could get over this junk. I did talked to robin and we were thinking  of having jeramys birthday party when we were all in kamas on June 4. I will get a cake and we can sing happy birthday. How does that sound? I am glad Ruth wasn't sick for her tumbling. Karen good luck with your allergy shot on Thursday. Robin I hope Lunas tooth breaks through soon. They are so wild when the become mobile. Energizer bunnies. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...