Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday

 Work was busy yet I didn't get a lot of emails so that was really nice.  I worked on getting caught back up and it felt so nice.  I did work an hour over my time so I don't have to take so much PTO for taking Monday off.  I am such a hoarder of PTO.  I like to play too much and not use it to be sick.  We just chilled also after work.  I did make spaghetti and it tasted so good.  I haven't made that in a long time.  Our thermostat needed new batteries so it got warm in here but it is working now.  Well that is all my excitement.  I love the videos of Ruth's tumbling and Luna is growing up way to big.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...