Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday

 I am sorry you are sick Robin.  I really hope Jeremy gets that job also.  That sucks he has to wait all weekend.  Today was.good.  Ruth wasn't as emotional today.  The kids all love their teachers and we're really happy.  On Friday's they get off an hour early so they have to walk home and they did really well.  Isaac made the kids some noodles for a snack which was cute.  Work was good.  I finished a pillow too.  Then I worked on monogram letters that are needed for a photo shoot.  I didn't bunch of tutorials on Asana.  The before I left they started showing me how to quilt with clear blue tiles.  After work we went to Walmart to get a prize for the kids with money from Mom and Dad.  Isaac is saving his.  Oliver got a new video game and Ruth got some cute little animals.  I got paid for my first day since it was the last day of the pay period.  We thought we could go out to eat.  The kids had a hard time and were really emotional.  They eventually decided on Olive garden.  It wasn't great but we ended up having a fun time.  Tomorrow we are going to Idaho to visit Calleen.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...