Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday

 Today was good.  The morning went well for the kids and they all made it to school and they had a good day.  Work went well.  I had meetings this morning.  They have new Christmas houses and we worked on writing the instructions more clearly.  Then the afternoon I worked on a pillow.  I picked the kids up from school and Ruth was so upset.  She was mad at everyone.  I said we could make her favorite dinner.  So we took Isaac to violin lessons and we're going to the store but she lost it again so just me and Oliver went.  She did better after dinner.  Me and Casey went running and it was hot but felt good to go.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...