Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday

 I woke up early and went to a high class in Smithfield.  It was a lot of fun and I am going to try to do that every Saturday.   Tiffany sent Oliver a half birthday card that was amazing.  She drew an amazing picture of Tony.  We are going to frame it and put it in Oliver's room. When everyone got up Casey loaded up the trailer with the apricot tree wood and we drove up to Clifton.  We had a good time visiting Calleen.  We came back in the afternoon and went over to Randy's house.  He made a fire and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.   I hope you guys are doing good.  I have a meeting tomorrow until until noon tomorrow and then we will head down to Lagoon if that works for everyone.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...