Sunday, August 14, 2022

Thanks

 Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  I love you guys.  Your are the best.  I wish we lived closer.  Thanks for all the leftovers also.  We had them for dinner and it was really good.  I start my job tomorrow and it will be good to get going and stop worrying about it.  Casey is working from home the next three days.  Today was good.  Church was really good but the kids were tired.  I had a meeting that went long.  Casey worked today.  We went in a bike ride this evening.  Ruth didn't want to go so Casey stayed with her.  Then the ended up going but we missed them.  Me and the boys rode our bikes around the park and then took a long way home.  They are riding really well and we had a fun time.  They go pretty fast.  Thanks again.  

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...