Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday

 Today was good but busy.  I made it through my second day at work.  It is a great place to work and everyone is really nice.  We have meetings every morning to see where everyone is one their projects and what they need.  I sewed a lot today and learned a lot.  I get to keep the samples I make and I attached a picture.  Tomorrow I am learning how to use their premade bags and how to use the Bernina.  The kids had a good time with Casey.  I took the kids to the jump zone when I got home but to was really hot.  We went to back to school night and the school was so hot.  The kids are going to die.  Their teachers all seem really nice and I think they will have a great year.  I walked this evening instead of the morning and that worked really well.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...