Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday

 Tiredness must be going around. I thought I hit the snooze button and I didn't because it was 8 before I woke up. Crazy. They had a cook off and the food was.so good. I got a recipe for corn salsa and am going to make it for our next party. We met up with the gumm gang for dinner and that was fun to talk. It is suppose to cool down tomorrow. That will be nice. I heard the are closing.i80 at kimball.junction. I will investigate that. Rachel I am glad you like your job. 1st grade is tough. All day is hard. Might need a snack in the car for her. Robin I am glad you got to go to dinner. I love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...