Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday

 It was work as usual. I didn't get behind so that is always nice. I am so glad your job went well. I think you are going to love it.  Robin I hope Luna sleeps better tonight. That is hard. I hate coughs. Karen good.luck with your warts. I hope she can get rid of them. We did go to winco after work to get sherbert for sherbert floats and they didn't have any. It was.pretty dramatic. Rachel  I tried dayquil today and it helped my head. I am so glad you said something. I never even thought of taking some. I even had some. I am hoping it does the trick. Everyone have a nice day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...