Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday

 Work was good and I got caught up. That felt nice. We went to Gardner village for dinner for my group at work. It tasted so good. I came home and just vegged. I am working from home tomorrow for doctor appts and then dentist in Lehi at 3. Karen let us know if you want to come down to.lehi for dinner. Good luck with the foot doctor. Rachel is randy coming over to take the kids to school? I hope Casey doesn't freeze. It is cold. I was wondering if we should do the waters this weekend or do you think we will.have time on Monday? I am excited to not drive to work. Just work in jeans. Robin on the radio they said i15 both ways was a parking lot. I am glad you were fine. Karen those apples look really good love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...