Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thursday

 Good job Karen going to the doctor.  I am glad you went to dinner with the gumm gang.  Today was another busy day.  Oliver called me and lunch time and he had forgotten his backpack with his lunch.  I said I could run it over to him but then the office called me back and wanted to know what our plan was.  Then we were talking about time and how Oliver wouldn't get to go to recess so he decided to just eat the school lunch.  So I didn't have to go.  It was parent day at orchestra.  So I met the little kids in front and we were walking in when Isaac called me and had forgotten his violin.  So I had to run home to get it which was crazy.  I took Ruth and Oliver home but then they were fighting and they called me a hundred times when I was listening to them play.  Isaac was waiting for me in a werid spot so it took a minute to hook up so we were late.  Isaac is playing really well and it was good to see him play.  We went and got the kids some warm coats.  It has been really cold and I was worried about them.  We had a nice time and it was nice.  I am almost done with my quilt.  I have two more rows which is exciting.  Casey come back tomorrow which is good because it is another crazy busy day.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...