Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday

 I was tired this morning so I didn't go to exercise class.  We worked on the dryer and the thermoster was reading the wrong resistance so we went to three stores but found the part.  Casey replaced it and fixed a sensor on the front and the dryer seems to be working again which is great.  We went to the store and got ingredients for Isaac to make potato soup.  It tasted really good.  He didn't feel well after dinner so he laid down.  Me and the little kids walked and got some pumpkins to carve tomorrow.  Their wasn't many left.  I finished my quilt top and I love it.  The kids were sweet to hold it for me.  I cleaned up my sewing room and it feel really nice in there.  We have stake conference tomorrow so we aren't going and can have a day at home.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...