Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday

 Today was another busy day.  It is really cold now and I miss the warm weather.  It was a rush this morning to get everything ready and cleaned up before work.  I missed half of the stand up meeting because I didn't hear the clap and I felt dumb.  Other than that work was good and I got a bunch of little this done.  Isaac had violin lessons.  Me and the little kids ran to the store really fast to get a birthday present.  Then we picked up Isaac and went to a birthday party for a girl down the street.  The kids had fun playing and it was nice to go.  We got home about the same time as Casey.  Then I ran to exercise class.  I bought new exercise pants but they were so hot tonight I almost died.  Casey is going backpacking the rest of the week with Nat.  They will have a fun time.  It is crazy hair day Wednesday so we practiced a hair style for Ruth.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...