Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wednesday

Robin, I am sorry you are sick.  Me and dad felt off all day as well.  Weird.  I hope Luna doesn't get sick.  Her cheeks were really red last night also.  It is so hard when mom doesn't feel well.  Rachel you had one busy day.  I bet you are worn out.  Get some rest.  I love their hair.  Ruth's is so cute.  Karen drive safe tomorrow.  I hope your email gets fixed soon.  That is a long time not to have an email.  Work was good just same old same old.  I didn't feel great all day and just kept taking iburpofen and tylenol.  I did make toostie pop ghosts tonight.  I counted and I don't have enough bags for treat bags to tomorrow when we go to dinner I need to pick up some more.  We are meeting the Gumm Gang for dinner tomorrow and Karen is going with us.  I hope Casey didn't get snowed in.  It really snowed here for awhile.  Robin if you need me, give me a call.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...