Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday

Today was quiet at work so that was nice. This morning I was getting ready and I heard these weird scratching sounds. Luna had her hands under the door scratching the floor. Lol she wakes up really quiet now. And usually she knocks on the door when she wakes up. Jenkins is going good. He's starting to eat and walk around more. I still carry him up and down the stairs because he still is off balance.we went to Costco after work and bought a big turkey for Jeramys family. We have a small 7 pounder in the fridge We bought last week.  We are going to try the small turkey out tomorrow to make sure the new rub we bought tastes ok. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...