Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday

 Tell Dad good luck tomorrow.  I hope he feels ok.  Isaac has a cold also.  He has a cough and runny nice.  It was Randy's birthday today.  We went out to dinner with everyone and that was fun.  Then we went to their house for cake and ice cream.  Kimi has been making amazing cakes.  They look awesome and taste so good.  Work was good today.  I am just working on some new projects and figuring that out.  Isaac forgot he had orchestra and was upset about that.  We ran home and got his violin and he wasn't even late.  Ruth had her friend Millie come over to play.  They had a really fun time.  The kids have a half day of school tomorrow and then parent teacher conference.  They are always stressful.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...