Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday

 I hope Jenkins is feeling better, poor guy.  He is such a good dog.  Today the kids didn't have school and they played video games all day.  They didn't even get dressed.  Which was stressful for me because I thought they would do better than that.  Isaac has a field trip tomorrow and he is super excited for it.  He didn't feel well today.  He had violin lessons and got nauseous and pale at the end.  At work a lady switch positions out of testing so we are down a person and they can't hire anyone because of a hiring freeze.  So today they switched teams around so I am a new team and got a different desk and machines.  That took most the morning switching everyone around.  I am finishing up a pillow for my old team and will probably start tomorrow doing new things.  I met Amanda at exercise class and it was really good to see her.  It was good to talk with her.  I finished my Halloween quilt and I don't like the green points.  It didn't work out like I was thinking.  I hope everyone has a good night.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...