Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday

 The kids didn't have school and Casey worked from home to stay with them.  I wished I was with them all day so it made the day seem long.  Oliver mowed the lawn and gave a Ruth a joy ride.  Oliver went to his friends house when I got home.  I took Ruth and Isaac to get a charcuterie board and that was fun.  The dog door was letting in cold air so Casey got a replacement door part.  Isaac and Ruth were playing and Isaac was king.  He made a crown and had Ruth do things for him.  I made a new rug for the kitchen.  It is wavy and I hope it straightens out.  Oliver was so sad to get rid of the old one.  He cried and cried.  

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...