Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday

 Isaac had a field trip today and he was so excited about it.  He left at 7:45 this morning and got back at 6 pm.  He went to the aquarium and the planetarium.  He bought a shark hat.  They took two buses and one of the buses broke down in the way home and they were an hour late getting back.  For a while the loaded both buses into one bus.  His teacher said it was crazy.  Ruth had tumbling after school.  They said she could sign up for the advanced class next time so I registered her for that.  Oliver was so excited to have one on one time.  We went shopping and then he wanted to make cookies.  We made no bake cookies.  They didn't turn out right but it was a fun time.  He was sweet.  Casey worked late so I wasn't able to go to exercise class.  He is really busy this week and it is stressful for him.  My work was good.  I am on a new team.  We edited and went through all the cards this morning.  Then I sewed a bit this afternoon.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...