Sunday, November 13, 2022

vertigo

Karen came down Saturday and help us knock out a ton of yard work. We cut the cherry tree in half. After we got back Jeramy took a bath. During that Jenkins threw up a lot. So I cleaned it up and he threw up 3 more times. So when Jeramy got out he got Luna ready for bed. Jenkins started walking funny. Then he would stand still but pull his head to the side. I was so worried about him so Jeramy put Luna down to sleep and I watched Jenkins. We read it could be poisoning and it takes 2 hours to show improvement. at 10 we had him walk around and he was worse. He would just fall over and look drunk. So I ran him to the overnight doggie urgent care. I thought he had a stroke and was dying. It took them 2 hours to get to us. Luckily he just slept the whole time. But it ends up he has vertigo. It's called vestibular desiese. So they gave him nausea medicine. And he's going to be off for a few weeks. I fell bad for him but luckily it wasn't a stroke. So Jeninks slept most of the day. And he still falls alot.  We rotated napping all day because I didn't get home till 3 and Luna woke up at 7. But we are finally all caught up on sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...